Monday, May 04, 2009

Re: What's In Your (Gadget) Bag?

Updated, "What's in my bag?"

  • Dell Latitude E6400 notebook - This new notebook PC - with a 5 hour battery life, like it's predecessor, still remains the least-used component in the bag; I often leave it at the office; with the iPhone and Acer Aspire One netbook and Kindle2, there's not a lot I can't do without the laptop
  • Acer Aspire One netbook - This has become my "go everywhere" computer and is really my central hub for my data
  • Apple iPhone - with 16GB of storage, loaded up with hours of music; 6 full-length audio books (at the moment, ; 3 hours of podcasts)
  • Amazon Kindle2 - Awesome!
  • Canon SD630 ELPH digital camera
  • Jabra Jawbone Bluetooth headset
  • AC and car adapters for iPhone/Kindle2 USB cable/power
  • A couple of Pilot G2 gel pens and a spiral notebook (I have a couple of Moleskines, but as a left-hander, have never enjoyed hard-bound writing pads/journals)


On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 9:48 AM, Jeff Richardson <cjr1967@gmail.com> wrote:
I travel several times a month and find myself working from odd locations even when in my home town - at basketball practice, the parking lot of Wal-Mart, etc. So here's what's in my bag:


What's in your bag?



No comments: