Thursday, December 14, 2006

What Contest In Hell Did I Win?


Great Lines From Frank Barone: (thanks to Greg for pointing these out !)
  • After Marie tells him she won't be treated like a trophy wife, Frank responds: "You're a trophy wife? What contest in hell did I win?"
  • After Ray finishes explaining to his brother Robert the advantages of marriage, Frank says, "I'd like a minute for rebuttal."
  • Marie complains that they haven't had a conversation is 35 years. Frank says, "I didn't want to interrupt!"
  • Robert accidentally sprays Marie's face with a paint sprayer, just before Frank walks up. As he passes by, he says, "That's gonna need another coat."

Peter Boyle's fantastic performance in Young Frankenstein and an equally awesome turn in one of my favorite episodes of The X-Files are examples of this great actor/comedian's work. He will be missed!

1 comment:

Len Scott said...

ELR is a show that I didn't start watching until its next to last season. Is just brilliant in so many ways. Thanks for a few great memories of a wonderful actor.

When is the MC Marathon? I would gladly drive down to meet you for a meal.