Sunday, November 12, 2006

Mountains of Albuquerque

Taken on drive in from the airport. The view here is just beautiful. Hoping to run through the foothills tomorrow.

I previously posted about running in Albuquerque. Here is a link to a fantastic running/biking path that I previously used (and posted images from) that runs along the Rio Grande River. This is the Bosque River Trail.

This time, I found yet another great running path in the Albuquerque area. This one winds through the city from north to south skirting downtown and ending on the University of New Mexico campus. This is the Paseo del Norte Trail - which actually intersects with the Bosque near I-25.

See additional photos at my flickr site.

2 comments:

Scott said...

I remember being able to look at our bedroom window at those mountains. ABQ is a beautiful town. Enjoy your trip.

Dan Sanders said...

I love Duke City. Scott took me to a literal hole in the wall (the masonry around the door wasn't in great shape) for lunch last time I was there. Loved prowling around Old Town and scrambling around the hills.