1. One book that changed your life:
Without a doubt The Divine Conspiracy along with just about everything else Dallas Willard has written and I cannot believe Scott Freeman hasn't read it!
2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
The Lord of the Rings, Mere Christianity, The Divine Conspiracy, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Dante's Divine Comedy.
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook.
4. One book that made you laugh:
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Due South (by my friend, Scott Brunner), I Rant, Therefore I Am, America.
5. One book that made you cry:
The Kite Runner.
6. One book you wish had been written:
I've read too many good books to think of better ones to be written!
7. One book you wish had never been written:
Most of the stuff by Deepak Chopra and Tony Robbins.
8. One book you’re currently reading:
Simply Christian, The Ruins, The Language of God, East of Eden.
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
Life of Pi.